don’t worry i didn’t forget to wish taylor swift a happy birthday
The new gripping trend on Tumblr
wait so you’re saying Beyonce WASN’T announced as a playable character in Super Smash Bros
so in sum:
- beyonce drops an album with no fucking warning and no promotions
- laughing in the face of lady gaga’s art pop expenses
- on the night lorde drops a “secret single”
- on taylor swift’s birthday
- when lupe fiasco had planned to drop his album
- thereby fucking up everyone’s end of the year lists especially rolling stones magazine
- on friday the 13th because fuck your illuminati bullshit
y’all literally could never
The world’s largest communal same-sex wedding ever took place this Sunday, when around 130 same-sex couples participated in a mass wedding in Rio De Janeiro. While Brazil’s new marriage equality law has not been officially passed, some offices have already begun accepting marriage license applications from same-sex couples. Love it. (via The Advocate)
I started tearing up…this is…just…sigh
trying to cheer up a friend whom you really adore is so hard its like trying to convince the sun of its own warmth
sick of justin bieber’s careless behavior, general misdemeanor, sexism and lack of respect for anything
CLAP YOUR HANDS
Beyonce Delivered us into the Promised Land from the clutches of White Feminism
We should teach young boys to respect women, but we should also teach young girls to respect women. Women should not see each other as enemies, but as allies. Stop telling young girls that the best they can be is “not like other girls”.
Gurl can i do anything we can study for AP world together i seriously have been putting it off and i have shit going on tomorrow night basically swim but I’ll be back by 8:30 tonight
what have you been doing gurl you said kuroko no basket…
Did you just tag that as friends and tell me to channel my inner jaegar bombastic nowbi feel horribly inadequate as a friend
THE MESO-AMERICAN CULTURES STILL EXIST.
THE MAYA ARE STILL LIVING.
THE AZTECA ARE STILL LIVING.
MOST ARE STILL ALIVE TODAY AND ARE FIGHTING TO RETAIN THEIR RIGHTS TO THEIR SACRED SITES, RITUALS, AND PRACTICES BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK THEIR CULTURES ARE DEAD WHEN THEY’RE NOT.
THEY ARE STILL LIVING.
Did they just disappear a troll out of this plane of existence?
He’s done some awesome stuff.
Like, for real.
The public loves what work he’s done in Sherlock and the Sistine Chapel.
But we like to forget how he makes women.
- 15 people were killed while attending a wedding in Yemen on Thursday, after military officials apparently mistook the wedding party for an al-Qaeda convoy and reportedly used an unmanned drone to bomb the site. source
Today in Irresponsible, Unforgivable Drone Warfare.